Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, day 9




It's been over a week since Moxie's surgery and I'm starting to lose track of how many days it is exactly-this is my best guess! Moxie continues to improve and her fur is growing back. The biggest change I've noticed is that she's freely barking at anything and everything outside, including me coming home. In other words, she's back to her old, vocal self. She is also up and ready to greet me when I come downstairs in the morning or home from work. I always have to remind her to not jump. She appears to be spending more time walking around in her hallway and less time laying on her beds. Also, if we don't pay enough attention to her she lets us know-barking and whimpering. I've been trying to keep her occupied with food toys and peanut butter kongs which are a temporary solution. Eric has been taking her on longer walks up and down the block and Moxie is taking longer strides. We've also had a few cuddle sessions on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment