Moxie continues to improve. Her hair is growing back and her stitches are dissolving and her leg is no longer swollen. We watched a movie last night and she got to hang out on the couch with us for part of it. I can tell that she's getting a little bit bored in the hallway but I've been saving a bone for her that she'll get later today if she's a good girl. We've been increasing the length of her walks-she walked up and back two blocks this morning and pulled Eric all the way home!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Day 11
Moxie continues to improve. Her hair is growing back and her stitches are dissolving and her leg is no longer swollen. We watched a movie last night and she got to hang out on the couch with us for part of it. I can tell that she's getting a little bit bored in the hallway but I've been saving a bone for her that she'll get later today if she's a good girl. We've been increasing the length of her walks-she walked up and back two blocks this morning and pulled Eric all the way home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment