Moxie is doing great. She's putting a lot more weight on her leg (not full weight of course) and stretching the leg out when she lies down. She gets up to greet us at the gate when we get home or I come downstairs in the morning, tail wagging, grinning. Her appetite has still not completely returned but I know that will come. Her leg is pretty red and swollen around the incision but it doesn't seem to be bothering her or getting any worse. We'll keep an eye on it, though. We've had some great weather in Cville so when I took Moxie outside in the front yard after work she just wanted to sit in the yard and watch the world go by. I joined her for about 10 minutes before we returned to the hallway hideaway. She's got her head on my lap as I'm typing her updates-she would help but she doesn't have thumbs!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Day 3 post surgery
Moxie is doing great. She's putting a lot more weight on her leg (not full weight of course) and stretching the leg out when she lies down. She gets up to greet us at the gate when we get home or I come downstairs in the morning, tail wagging, grinning. Her appetite has still not completely returned but I know that will come. Her leg is pretty red and swollen around the incision but it doesn't seem to be bothering her or getting any worse. We'll keep an eye on it, though. We've had some great weather in Cville so when I took Moxie outside in the front yard after work she just wanted to sit in the yard and watch the world go by. I joined her for about 10 minutes before we returned to the hallway hideaway. She's got her head on my lap as I'm typing her updates-she would help but she doesn't have thumbs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment